• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im better than molk

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
  • Um. Hi Cherub. Who's this Molk guy...?

This is no dating site, can I assure you. Wrong place. Anyway, welcome :3 You can call me Sonic. Nice to meet cha, but just be a teensie bit nicer here :/

Years
  • gee willickers classic sonic i'll be sure to remember that!
    well the administrator of the pokecommunity pokemon showdown server told me i could pick up girls here :/
    you can never trust authority figures anymore...

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome there Intimidatingly cute! Good to see another competitive battler join us! We have the Battle Center for all your needs concerning that.
    And as Sonic said, this isn't a dating site but you can still go talk/seduce a girl and you should be a little bit nicer according to the rules.
    Have fun!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Lmao, i like your style. Welcome to pc. There are some pretty girls here so you never know... ;p

read the rules if ya haven't, btw. Sure nica might've told ya bout it. But still. Have fun!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2013
    ok guys, apparently i made this account here in 2011 -.-
    so ill be using this one instead. dont really like intimidatingly cute, feels too unnatural. see you around :3
    and don't worry im not actually a rude person i just like teasing skylight (and my friends like molk)

Back