• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Im Breeder Tiffany!

Breeder Tiffany

Pokemon Breeder/Trainer
Years
  • Hi! n_n

I'm Tiffany. A pokemon breeder.

I have many eggs on pokemon diamond. And my favorite pokemon to breed are Haunter and Misdreavus.

Im a sonic the hedgehog artist and im currenly learning to draw humans.

Hope I enjoy my stay n.n;

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    hi!!!
    im sorry i added you to my friends list right away when i saw your name.....(looks down & ashamed...:disappoin)
    ENJOY YOUR STAY & PLAY SAFE!!!^_^"!

Chimecho_V

Chimecho Master
    Years
  • I used to be able to draw sonic, too. I don't think i can now, though. Have fun here!

Iris

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2015
    An artist, you say? Drawing the human anatomy can be a bit of a challenge. As long as you carry on practicing, then it'll come as second nature to you. I wouldn't mind seeing your work should you ever display it in the Art Gallery, it would be nice to see what you can do.

Welcome to PokéCommunity! I'm quite certain you'll enjoy your stay here, so please do stick around.

smithy2oo8

breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    hiya do you fink you could breed me a misdrevious i have diamond so i cant catch 1 hope you enjoy ur stay here

Breeder Tiffany

Pokemon Breeder/Trainer
    Years
  • hiya do you fink you could breed me a misdrevious i have diamond so i cant catch 1 hope you enjoy ur stay here

Well, I wont be able to give one until it's hatched. Beacuse it could be a gastly OR a misdreavus.

And I can give people eggs? o_o How do I do that? Use the mail thingies you can buy in shops?

Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2013
    welcome to Pokecommunity! i am a fellow breeder, as well as a pokemon enthusiast.
    and yes, you can give people eggs. you can trade them over wifi just like pokemon.
    anyway, enjoy your stay, and i hope you stay active!

Vyro

Master Douchelord
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2014
    welcome! I'm Darkly the flygon! and to answer you question, you can hatch eggs and trade them over wi fi

iRawr-x

Water PokEmon LOvver
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity ;D An always active forums, Please always be active as the forum is ;D I hope you read the rules, And obey them.. Btw I like you avatar ;D

Neutral12

The EV Trainer
    Years
  • Hey there, I'm Neutral12 but you can call me N12 or Neutral for short. I also like to breed; But Mainly for EV training and breeded moves. Maybe we could trade breeded Pokemon sometime. ^^

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Why am I always late to the party these days? XD It's like missing rush hour.

Hi Tiffany! ^^ Not surprised you've been slaughtered with breeding type replies and such. You'll come to fin breeders are treated quite nicely here. (Well, everyone is incredibly nice here anyway) Ah, Huanter, one of my favourite ghost types actually. Artist as well? I assume that's your art in your avatar then. :D You should enjoy the creative sections here at PC that revolve around art then. ;) You'll love this place, so have fun. :D See you around the forums, Tiff~

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Your a breeer or Misdrevus, I love Misdrevus, maybe you can breed me one n_~. Also you said your a Sonic the Hedgehog artist, well that mus make you a fan and here you can join the Sonic fan club. Aside that stuff, feel free to talk to me, have fun, and make lots of friends.

Back