• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi I'm Eye Ghoul

Years
  • Hello I'm Eye Ghoul a wannabe Vtuber who stream at Twitch and sometimes at YouTube and who wants to create his own Pokemon fan game but have no experience I need help for making one.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hello I'm Eye Ghoul a wannabe Vtuber who stream at Twitch and sometimes at YouTube and who wants to create his own Pokemon fan game but have no experience I need help for making one.
    Hi and welcome to PC! There's lots of resources and discussion you can learn from in our fangames areas :) Depending on if you're making a game more from scratch or want to do ROM Hacking, there are also various more specific sections.

As for your streamer aspirations, if you become a trusted member of our Discord server you can get allowed to advertise your off-site streams in our #self-promo channel to get some attention ^^

Hope to see you around!

Years
  • Hello & Welcome Eye Ghoul =)

Good luck with making your own Pokemon Game =)
    Is it going to be with fakemons or official mons or a Rom Hack?

Also good luck with your streaming career too =)

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 2, 2024
    henlo eye ghoul! welcome aboard! please feel free to link your twitch and might subscribe!

Back