• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm form Mexico!

K-3.1416

Entrenador Mexicano
Years
  • Hi everyone I'm K-3.1416, or Emmanuel ;) , I'm 16 and I'm from Mexico City, I was searching in the Internet and I found this community, I would like to see how are you all.

My english is not perfect, but i do what i can. I found this page usefull and "pretty".

I'll work on my signature and avatar :laugh: , so Hi everyone!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm not from Mexico, but I am Mexican in culture and I've been there a couple of times...I hate those border towns, but when you get down to Monterrey, it is a nice place.

Welcome to PC Emanuel...hope you have fun ^.^

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
  • meez from Oregon US but id love to visit the Coast on Mexico...heard its a nice place! well welcome to PC emanual! you can call me Scott!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I love Mexican food. ;D Welcome to PC! n_n

Timbjerr

Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    I love Mexican food. ;D Welcome to PC! n_n
    :laugh: me likes Mexican food too! I can eat it for dinner for every night forever! (I practically do too, except for the rare instance when my mom decides to make spaghetti or pork chops...)

K-3.1416

Entrenador Mexicano
    Years
  • Yeah thanks so much for the welcome, i didn't expect so much answers :P , and about the Mexican Food, yeah it's great, tonight i will dinner "pambazos" to welcome the new year, i don't know the names of the ingredients in english, but i can say it's delicious!!

Thanks Arore, i do my best ;)

i fixed my avatar and signature :classic:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Your English is great; much better than mine would be if I was from a country that didn't speak much English. ^_^ I've been to Mexico once, but just on a cruise. We were at most of the tourist spots rather than a regular town though. Anyways, welcome to the Pok?Community!

K-3.1416

Entrenador Mexicano
    Years
  • Thanks Kayleigh, as i said, i do my best, or must i say i try to do it?

I don't say that my english is excelent, but what i know is thanks to the videogames, 'cause i grew with them (i think like everyone here), and i have to learn it to understand the story or what were saying the characters. I'm still learning at school and writting is a good way to be better.

If someone wants to know how to say something in spanish please tell me, I'd like to help you ;)

Last edited:

Timbjerr

Years
  • yo Comprendo espanol...es mi lengua primera

however, I've forgotten most of it through the years...and I don't know how to put all those accents and stuff on the keyboard

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hiya! Welcome to PC! I'm half from mexico and I'm awed to see we have someone from Mexico! Enjoy your stay, hun!

*coughs and dies*

Back