• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm Mock Z

Mock Z

Can't Think of a Title
Years
  • Nice to be here. I'm Mock Z, and I'm a casual Pokemon trainer. I've never really worried myself with the technicalities of Pokemon, like the equation for determining the type of a Hidden Power Move, although I do have to take a look at a type chart every now and then. I'm just in it for the fun, although I recently constructed a pretty competetive team. PM me for the discussion!
    I like all kinds of music, although lately my obsessions are Broken Bells, the Shins, Neon Indian, Death Cab for Cutie, Young the Giant, and Foo Fighters (specifically their album There Is Nothing Left To Lose). I play drums, piano, guitar, and bass, and record my own music by dubbing. Great to be here, and let me know what else you wanna know about me!
    Mock Z

jordsters

The master of... TEH FLOON
    Years
  • Whoa, new users popping up everywhere! Well, I suppose that's a good thing. Welcome to PC, I'm Jordsters, and I'm PC's Floon master, so if you ever get your hands on a shiny one, I GOTTA have it! xD

If you ever have any questions, feel free to VM me ;D

Years
  • Nice to be here. I'm Mock Z, and I'm a casual Pokemon trainer. I've never really worried myself with the technicalities of Pokemon, like the equation for determining the type of a Hidden Power Move, although I do have to take a look at a type chart every now and then. I'm just in it for the fun, although I recently constructed a pretty competetive team. PM me for the discussion!
    I like all kinds of music, although lately my obsessions are Broken Bells, the Shins, Neon Indian, Death Cab for Cutie, Young the Giant, and Foo Fighters (specifically their album There Is Nothing Left To Lose). I play drums, piano, guitar, and bass, and record my own music by dubbing. Great to be here, and let me know what else you wanna know about me!
    Mock Z

Hi Mock Z, how ya doin'?

I want to share some links with you.

Click here for the Other Trivia forum, where we have a thread that you can rate songs the users post.

Also, this is PC's Competitive Battling Center where you can discuss about competitive battling and get your teams rated.

I like Death Cab For Cutie and Foo Fighters as well. Hey, have you heard The Shins have a new album?

Make sure you contact someone with a bold username if you have questions!

- Hikari10

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ahh a battler... very nice. I never was into battling since i enjoy using Pokemon I like rather then ones that are powerful. The competitive battling section is very active with many people asking for battles everyday so you should have a lot of fun there. You seem very musical! :P Nice to see many different musical interests like that. Be sure to check around and see what interests you most, or maybe something else you don't know yet. Be sure to read the rules, and if you have any questions about PC, just message anyone with a bold name and they can help you out. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Mock Z

Can't Think of a Title
    Years
  • Hi Mock Z, how ya doin'?

I like Death Cab For Cutie and Foo Fighters as well. Hey, have you heard The Shins have a new album?

Make sure you contact someone with a bold username if you have questions!

- Hikari10

Port of Morrow??? I've been counting the days for months! I think I heard about it the day they announced its eventually release way back in...November, was it? But anyways, it should be on its way now, and I can't wait to hear it!

And even though I loved Wincing the Night Away, a absolutely adore Broken Bells! Even more than the Shins, to be quite honest. I felt like the work that James Mercer and DangerMouse did together was so...original, yet natural. It really panders to all the senses in my opinion. It's one of the only albums that I can listen to from end to end and have goosebumps the entire time. One of the things I admire most about the album is how succinct it is, and I mean that in th best way possible: they put so much genius into just 10 songs. That just proves that you don't need over 20 songs on an album for it to be good.

A little more info guys, I just recently kinda put together a list of my favorite albums, so tell me what you guys think and which ones you guys like as well:
    Broken Bells - Broken Bells
    Suck It And See - Arctic Monkeys
    Parachutes - Coldplay
    There Is Nothing Left To Lose - Foo Fighters
    Hybrid Theory - Linkin Park
    Era Extraña - Neon Indian
    The Downward Spiral - Nine Inch Nails
    A Fever You Can't Sweat Out - Panic! At The Disco
    Songs For The Deaf - Queens Of The Stone Age
    The Sufferer And The Witness - Rise Against

As is probably noticeable, this list is a very wide range of music, and the truth is: not only do I have a very broad taste when it comes to music (I only dislike country and classical vocal opera), but what seems to appeal to me more than a music's genre or maybe even the sound is how palpable the musician's passion is through the music he or she is making. I really feel that this list more or less represents that feel for a musician's passion that is fueld through their music rather than a fascination with some simple chords thrown together. Also, there's a couple albums up there that I just have close bonds to, like an album that represents a certain part of my life. If a certain album doesn't seem to be par with the the rest of list, that's probably why it's up there then.

Wow, sorry for the rant, but I hope this informs you a bit more about myself! :D

Back