• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi im new^^...but I have a problem...

Years
    Hi im new...
    But I have a problem...My comps all swrewy so I cant see any images made by the pokemon community Oo;... So I see little boxes with "X's" all over the place @@;...Is there a way to fix this problem because I cant see the Smilies, pictures, or avatars! Please help...

While I patiently wait for help i'll breifly introduce myself...
    Im 13 and I love anime, its pretty much my life. My two fav animes are Pokemon, and Cowboy Bebop. My fav movie is Cowboy Bebop the Movie, and my fav anime character is either Ash Ketchum or Spike(Cowboy Bebop).
    ...Oh, and my favorite Pokemon is Xatu^^
    Im happy to be a member here^^

Emerald_Ursaring

Formerly Da_Green_Teddy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 30, 2005
    Welcome to PC! You should have lots of fun here, just remember to follow the rules! I'm Emerald_Ursaring, AKA EU or Teddy. PM me if you wanna be friends!^^
    Emerald_Ursaring

bhrit

Jesse McCartney Lover
    Years
    Tygerwoof said:
    Hi im new...
    But I have a problem...My comps all swrewy so I cant see any images made by the pokemon community Oo;... So I see little boxes with "X's" all over the place @@;...Is there a way to fix this problem because I cant see the Smilies, pictures, or avatars! Please help...

While I patiently wait for help i'll breifly introduce myself...
    Im 13 and I love anime, its pretty much my life. My two fav animes are Pokemon, and Cowboy Bebop. My fav movie is Cowboy Bebop the Movie, and my fav anime character is either Ash Ketchum or Spike(Cowboy Bebop).
    ...Oh, and my favorite Pokemon is Xatu^^
    Im happy to be a member here^^
    hmmm, i have that problem too, but it doesnt always do that, only somtimes... oh sorry, welcome to pc and i hope you like it here alot, you can call me bhritnee (brittney). if you want to be friends just pm me... XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    Hi Tygerwoof! I also, am a fan of Cowboy Bebop. I, (being an animal lover) have to say Ein is the best. But I really like Spike and Jet too. ^_~
    Weeeeell, welcome to the forums, have a good time here!

~Kelsey

Years
    totodile said:
    You spelled your username different. Tygerwoof instead of wolf. Anyway *adds to friend list*
    lol, thers actually a reason for the username change...
    My computers bein weird today, so it wouldnt let me register here as Tygerwolf, so I just changed it to Tygerwoof instead XD

Oh and hi Pikawolf! Im also I big wolf fan^^
    Their my fav animal^^
    Nice to meet ya^^

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC I hope you have fun and post alot.

Wanna be buddies.

Pokemon_Veteran
    Vote PireMunkie for PC President

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    Welcome to the board! I've had that problem on another forum. It went away the next day.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    Welcome to PC! :D I know what the red X problem is like...I have it too :( I can't see anyone's avatars at all! But luckily, signatures are visible! If you change it to the Midnight Misty style, you'll be able to see a lot more images! :D Hope that helps! Have a great time around the boards!!

Back