• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi im new but i have some things to say.

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    Hope I get a team (meaning a group of people that we make a club with). Hopefully I learn every turn here! Hi everyone! I have a lot to say, so listen! You can just call me poundflaf. My favorite pokemon is not known yet. My favorite site: here! XO I love pokemon. I need help making a game called Pokemon Purple (game data to be said). I want data on this site and the tricks and turns and twolos (my own word meaning "events").

Last edited:

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    Err, I don't think this is bypassing the Posts must have at least 25 characters and 4 words rule, but you should've put some actual information instead of "read the title. read the title."

But, welcome to the PokeCommunity!

EDIT: Now you add information... o.o XD

Last edited:

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    What do you mean?!?!?!!?
    Err, I don't think this is bypassing the Posts must have at least 25 characters and 4 words rule, but you should've put some actual information instead of "read the title. read the title."
    Well, what do you mean!

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    er... no idea if you were refering to make game productions, or hacks, but...

welcome to PC.
    I hope you'll have a wonderful time around here.
    also, be sure to read and to keep in mind the rules, okies? :3

enjoy your stay~

I don't get you, but here's the link towards the Game Showcase...

And here's the link towards the Rules...

Last edited:

Poundflaf Pokemon Master

Poundflaf is the MASTER!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2008
    Where are the rules? By the way I mean not a hack but a game with a new region (no new pokemon though).

No websites work for me though so please help please!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back