• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new here! I am a programmer.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2014
    Hey there,

My name is Alan Du. I own a Pokemon-related website such as this.

I play the piano. I like Pokemon. How are you?

I am new here.

Thank you for reading my forum post.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Hey there! Welcome to the forums my new friend, and I'm doing well, thank you! Hope you're hangin' in there too. <3

I know how to play the piano myself, although, I don't normally play it nowadays so I guess I'm a bit rusty, haha. Ah, and it's great to meet a programmer - can I ask what exactly do you program? Video games? Maybe stuff for a forum? Things like that? Well, which ever the case may be, it's great to have you here! Perhaps you'll share some of our knowledge with us, since there are a lot of future programmers here too! ^^

Thank you, for joining us, and have a great stay on our forum, tiger! Contact any one of the staff members, where you can see all of them in the View Forum leaders link. Also, feel free to give me a chat sometime, anytime you wanna talk! <3

Back