• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm new here.

[email protected]

Champion Red
    Years
    I've been looking for a good and active Pokemon forum for a while now and this one looks good. I joined so I could get help with Romhacks and stuff like that, I accidentally typed my email where my name was supposed to be, it was going to just be 'metalslug660' and I didn't want to try again and spam accounts. Is there a way to fix it? :\

AimayBee

Mighty Spriter
    Years
    Ouch, tough break but I'm pretty sure there's nothing you can do to fix that mistake yourself. Maybe ask a moderator for help... Maybe... If you give them rare candies... Greedy things...

GOllummm...

Anyway, welcome to PC. :D

Well, you're definitely in the right place! :3 PC is an awesome community, especially when it comes to Pokemon ROM hacks, given their huge popularity here.

Unfortunately there is no way to get your username changed on the forum though, even if you made a mistake. ): Even a single name change causes a great deal of strain on the server since it has to reorganize so many things to fit your update name. But luckily we allow the creation of multiple accounts so you can always make another one. :D You won't lose much since your current account is pretty new with only one post, so that's a positive. Just remember not to create another introduction thread once you make your new account - you already have this one that's active. Can always reply to the posts from your new account though, yuppers.

Anyways, how long've you been into hacks? Any desire to make your own sometime? It looks pretty hard to understand how making them works and to get a game off the ground, but it's definitely worth it. I wouldn't have found out about PC as soon as I did if it wasn't for hacks, so they'll always have a special place in my heart even if I'm not as dedicated to them anymore. Emulation's certainly a fantastic section to check out here, however. :3

But yeah, see you around okay! Have fun!~

Back