• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new to PokeCommunity Forums

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2013
    Hey guys,

I just got Pokemon Black and have been wanting to start getting into IV breeding, EV training, battling, and of course trading! To do so, I have joined this forum site because it seems to have a strong community (website layout is great too :) ). I hope I can battle, trade, and have fun with many of you guys.

Thank You,
    Serene Suicune

BRS

iDon't Know
    Years
    • Age 24
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Helloo~. Welcome to PokemonCommunity~ You can add me if you want so ic an help you along your journey~ I have school so i wont be on much. So welcome to PC and hope you have a great time here~ :]

Years
  • Hey guys,

I just got Pokemon Black and have been wanting to start getting into IV breeding, EV training, battling, and of course trading! To do so, I have joined this forum site because it seems to have a strong community (website layout is great too :) ). I hope I can battle, trade, and have fun with many of you guys.

Thank You,
    Serene Suicune

Hi Serene Suicune, I have Pokemon Black as well!

And PC is sure to have you covered.

The Trade Corner is one of our staples, ensuring you can connect with others here to trade your Pokemon and hopefully complete your Pokedex!

The Competitive Battling Center has everything you need to know on making competitive teams, including EV spreads, movesets, tiers, natures and more with someone helpfully critiquing your team and checking if you need to change things. There's a section for in-game/non-competitive teams too!

As you are playing Black, come to PC's Official Black And White Forum where we talk about all things Unova! Check out our weekly polls too cos it's two Pokemon pitted against each other and the winner all comes to your vote and discussion! You can also post any questions you have in the Quick Questions thread.

And everyone at PC is gearing up for Black 2 & White 2! Come to our Black 2 And White 2 forum to get involved in the latest news, speculation and everything about Unova 2 years in the future, near-swallowed by ice.

Pokemon Clubs is also worth checking out.

Don't forget to check out our Adoption Center where our NU/W mods (Snivy063 and Meganium90) will see your interests and hopefully find someone to guide you.

You will most likely find me in the Pokemon Trivia and Other Trivia sections. You should check them out as well cos I love having new challengers...

And don't forget to contact any moderators if you have questions.

- Hikari10

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Oh wow quite a few interests with Pokemon you have there, I never was into any of those things but you'll be able to do a lot of that here. This community is really strong and very friendly as well, you won't be disappointed. You'll have plenty of fun here, just be sure to check around, and have fun and you'll be sticking around more then you think. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hey Sere Suicune! Welcome to PC!! If you want to trade or battle with let me know, I'd be happy to do it as long as I'm online. You should defenitely check out our trade threads and Pokemon clubs. In fact I'm the owner of the Dark type club so if you love Dark types I suggest you check it out. But besides that we have tons of other Pokemon clubs and non Pokemon clubs you can join.
    Well hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to VM or PM me with questions or just to chat.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
  • Welcome to Pokecommunity! :)
    We're not just a strong community, rather a friendly and helpful one :)
    You'll find yourself making friends and having loads of fun in no time :p
    Welcome :D And have fun.

Back