• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hi Im new to this.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2022
    Hi. I joined this site beuase im creating my own pokemon game. But i have little expierience with pokemonessentials and making a game in general.
    I could go on forever about the detials. To make it short Im designing it to be the dark souls of pokemon fan games. With alot of replayability. If anyone is interested know me please let me know. Im writing the main story and the pokedex. ( There will be fakemon, altered states, type changes, custom moves and abilities. Ingame cheats mechinacs and anewgame plus mode/custom modes.)

Years
  • Hi. I joined this site beuase im creating my own pokemon game. But i have little expierience with pokemonessentials and making a game in general.
    I could go on forever about the detials. To make it short Im designing it to be the dark souls of pokemon fan games. With alot of replayability. If anyone is interested know me please let me know. Im writing the main story and the pokedex. ( There will be fakemon, altered states, type changes, custom moves and abilities. Ingame cheats mechinacs and anewgame plus mode/custom modes.)

Hi FrostEnd, welcome! I hope your day is going well. Dark Souls of Pokemon, eh? I'm def down to play that. I think it's amazing that you are designing your own game. Imagine the work and dedication... My hats off to you. Let me know when it's done, ok. Blessings to you.

Years
  • Dark Souls of Pokemon Fan Games? That's got me sweating... Can't wait to see what you got cooking FrostEnd! Welcome, and feel free to ask questions if you have any :D

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2024
    I'm more than happy to help you out with anything that involves drawing and designing fakemon.

reach out we can chat in discord dada760#7871

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2022
    Dark Souls of Pokemon Fan Games? That's got me sweating... Can't wait to see what you got cooking FrostEnd! Welcome, and feel free to ask questions if you have any :D

Well im still in the process of layering the story and pokedex. (Alot of pokemon are characters themselves) Its Alot because i plan on testing the limations of customizing states moves and ability. I Want the game to balanced with there being everytype combonation possible and moves like giga drain and slash for everytype.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2022
    I'm more than happy to help you out with anything that involves drawing and designing fakemon.

reach out we can chat in discord dada760#7871

Well i tried to find you on discord but i couldnt. My discord is Frostent27#7910

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey Frost! You're in the right place if you're looking to learn more about a Pokémon essentials and fan games in general. I don't think I'd be very good at a Dark Souls of Pokémon, but I'd definitely give it a try!

Best of luck to you and welcome to the community! :)

Back