• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm new :x

Years
    • Seen Jun 29, 2017
    Hi, I'm 18 years old and from England.
    I can't remember how I found this site but I think it was due to someone's romhack or something. :x
    I liked the Rom Hack Showcase forum and these hacks look awesome. <3
    I might make my own eventually, I have one dumb idea. x:
    I've been playing Pokémon since I got Blue in '99, Unfortunately I've only played up to Sapphire (I don't own a DS :x) but my girlfriend says that she's gonna FORCE me to play Platinum, HGSS and Black though. :3
    Also me and my friend are making a Pokémon mod for Command & Conquer RA2: Yuri's Revenge if anyone's interested if that's ever sorted out. :x

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • Hi, welcome!

We're excited to have you here! I hope you love us, because we'll love you too!

And don't worry, just try the new games! It's $350 you'll never regret ever spending.

And I hope your Romhack goes well! So you've already checked out the Emulation section, eh?

Well if you ever have a question contact one of the people that have bold usernames, okay?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hi there! Welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity, Rummy! Yeah, I was pretty much on the same foot as you were...one of the reasons why I found PC was the ROM Hacking. Sadly, that didn't quite work out due to me being in school. But don't be discouraged with what I just said. If you have an ambition for creating a ROM Hack or a game, I say GO FOR IT. :3 I know you can do it! As a new member yourself, I believe in ya.

But anyways, I got Pokemon Red somewhere around the same year (I was 8 at the time), and somehow I want that game back. I lost it. :( But I think it's good that your friend is forcing you to play Platinum. xD It's actually a good game. You should play Black while you're at it though! It's a really great game, and after that, you'll want the next game that comes next. xD

Anyways, there's a lot in store for ya, and I hope you have fun! ^_^ PM me if you have any questions & stuff. :)

Koi

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Hello Rummy0, welcome to PokeCommunity! :)

Enjoy your stay and have fun with romhacking! :D

BRS

iDon't Know
    Years
    • Age 24
    • LA
    • Seen Jun 2, 2012
    Welcome to Pokemon Community~ What is England like? :o are there still castles there ?? :] Anyways, Hope you have a great time here~

Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC! Oh England, I`v heard great things from there, will have to visit the area someday. Ahh that would be a good reason, there`s a lot of Rom hacks here and you would of sure been interested in one of them if you saw it. :P Well you`ll be able to make a game here if you so wish, you can learn a lot from here so just give it a shot if you got the time. I`m actually like you, I don`t have a DS at the moment and couldn't play the newer ones. But eventually i`ll get on it like yourself. (or being forced to by girlfriend as you put it. :P) Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    Ello! Welcome to PC! I still have to visit England and I'm so close to it right now! (Stupid passports) Hope you enjoy your stay! :D

Back