• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi I'm new!

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Welcome! I'm +el_pal! Have a good time here at PC! And don't have your overload of bananas! :)

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Welcomenezz! I'm zure you'll have lotz of fun here! ^o^
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!!
    l83

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, I'm sure you'll get addicted to this place and have loads of fun!
    REMEMBER TO STAY ACTIVE!!!

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Welcome New!!! XD. I'm skds1433, you can call me Frosty, but they call frostweaver; Frosty, so I guess there's two Frosties. This makes me hungry for Wendy's, get it? Wendy's sales Frosties... Hahahaha... I crack my self up!!! XD. I'm retarded!!! XD XD XD, look at this; :I, do you see the face??? Pretty cool... :] :[ :{} ;) >:] :X... I said a bad word.

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    Whaaa... bad example? Well, I see. BAD EXAMPLE THIS... *pulls out a flower* ...am I still crazy? Am I? Huh BlitzyBoy? AM I? AM I? AM I?!?!XD. BTW, vist my new thread, HERE, this is espaicilly for new people.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    50TH POST WOOO! Anyways....Welcome to the forums, hope you like it here everyones really nice, just Pm anyone here for help :D Enjoy your stay!

Username

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    NO FOR HELP GO TO MY TREAD!!! I'll help with anything. Oh, if you don't believe me when I say it's good, then why is it a sticky? XD. Pretty cool, huhh, My first sticky.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Hi! Welcome to the Pokeommunity! I hope you have a lot of fun here like I do! :)

TRs Rockin

Antirocketshipper
    Years
    Hello and Welcome to the pc! I'm sure you'll have fun here! I'm Candie... or TRs Rockin... whatever you want to call me i don't care... just don't call me Cathy... i hate that name... i mean for me... not other people who have that name... i like it then... i just don't like me with that name... does that make sense? Okay good... then see you round the boards!

Back