• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm new!

Years
  • I just registered and can't decide what to do! I'm 12 years old and have been into Pokemon as long as I can remember. I am a huge fan of the first 2 generations! I think the anime was more interesting, the designs were better, and the games(other then the graphics)were better. This does not mean I don't like the new generations, I just think the old ones were a little better. The only region I really don't like is the Unova. I also love Pokemon Special(Adventures).

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2022
    Hey Growboyz :D, your new?, so was I.... you don't like Unova, join the club bro if you wanna hang out you know how to get me....
    Catcha later

Years
  • Heeya Growboyz and welcome welcome to the forum~

Awww, not being able to decide what to do is actually a good thing. There's a lot to do around here so it's easy to be stuck on what you're most interested in, but it's cool that you're already posting around! You can join some Pokemon or non-Pokemon clubs, participate in some forum games/trivia, chat it up with members in the Chit Chat thread in the Chit Chat & Polls board, discuss the Pokemon video games/anime/manga/cards, and so on. Since you're a fan of the early two generations you're going to adore the Metal & Color Gaming board - that's the place to discuss Red/Blue/Yellow and Gold/Silver/Crystal. I loooved Yellow and Crystal so I share your feelings of them being great games, though Pokemon is still pretty amazing even now. What do you think about the upcoming sixth generation? A lot of us are quite excited for that. :3

The manga is also really great! I read the Kanto saga but never got past it, though I'm definitely going to try and catch up this summer. Red was my favorite Special character and he had an amazing role in the Kanto season of the story.

Enjoy your stay on the forum! No worries about disliking the fifth gen, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and there are some others here who share your views. PC is a very diverse forum so you'll find a lot of different people all around the community. :D We're all pretty friendly though so getting to know us won't be so hard. There are also a lot of fun events coming up for this summer so now is a perfect time to join and get settled in. A lot of members return every summer to participate, making it extra fun. If you're looking for a buddy, I'm always here, so keep that in mind and leave a message on my profile if you like!

Enjoy your stay and read the rules, all right? Hope to see you as an active member down the line.

Back