• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm New!

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Apprentice. What a lovely username. Who are you apprentice to?
    Welcome to PC, I'm Lashyina. Very pleased to meet ya. Please follow the rules, have lots of fun. PM me to be friends or if you have any questions. Good luck!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Hiya~! =3 *bounces into thread* Welcome to the Pok?mon Community~ =3 I'm Kylie! Please read & obey the rules, or I'll eat ya XD Now, lessee, if ya want help or someone to talk to.. PM me XD
    [email protected] = MSN
    darkpikachu11 = AIM
    Click the banner in my siggy to PM me =3
    Have fun ^^

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hello and welcome!! Hope you have a nice time.

Jolty-kun

Years
    Welcome to PC!, have a good time, read the rules, dont Spam(Stupid pointless annnoying messages ^^; ), and enjoy your stay, and if you need help or whatever, PM me, add me to msn, or just come and talk, id be glad to help!, and vote me for prezzy! XD

?Jolty

pika2000

Millennium Mouse
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2006
    Hi and welcome to PC, buddy^^
    I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here^^
    If you've got a problem or just wanna talk, PM me^^

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    Cool username,I'm an apprentice to someone,but I ain't tellin'! XD anyways,have fun and post a lot and make sure to stay active,you'll have tons of fun here^^ everyone does whether they like it or not XD PM me if you wanna be friends^^

Dignity

[~As I lay dying~]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 28, 2009
    ^^; Hewwo, cool username! Post lots, read and follow the rules, and have fun. You can call me origin, or just Julia. ^^; If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. See ya round! ~origin

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Hi. X3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity. My name is Karli. ;3 I hope you have a good time here, but dont forget to follow the rules. ^_~ If you have any questions, dont hesitate to PM me. =D Bye~!

~Karli

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hello Apprentice! =3 Welcome to The PokeCommunity! ^_~ My name is Kelsey, it's nice to meet you. :3 Please read over the rules and all that stuff and have a great time! ^^

~Kelsey

Back