• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm New!

Years
    Hello! I'm Fernshiine, a person who has spent the entire day just chilling and playing Pokemon Moon while talking to my boyfriend. I found this forum when I was fooling around and doing other Pokemon-related things. I hope to become active on here if I can.

Years
    Hello! Welcome to PC! Glad to have you here ^.^ If you don't mind me asking, what's your favorite Pokemon? Hope you enjoy it here!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Welcome to the community! It's a safe bet that most of our members find their way here through ROM Hacking so it's always a treat when someone just stumbles upon us, lol. Hope to see you stick around and happy posting! (*´・v・)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I'm New as well and am looking for a Litten.

Welcome to the community! You're welcome to make your own thread to introduce yourself to us. Also, the best place to look for a Litten would be the Trade Corner. Good luck! :)

Back