• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi im new

Years
    Hey everybody. I'm new here but some of you I've heard of since I know Gilbertman in the flesh and he was the one who told me about this site so I'll be around and I hope to make a lot of friends.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Heyo. ;3 Welcome to The Pokemon Community//~! I have a lot of nicknames, but you could call me Karli if ya want. X3; I hope you have fun here!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey there~! =D Unlike my friend Karli, I don't have too many nicknames online, so you can just call me Kelsey. XD Welcome to The PokeCommunity! 8D I hope you have a super fun time here, enjoy yourself~ n__________n

~Kelsey

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Welcome to PC! Have fun and read the rules, post alot^^

gilbertman

Where am I?
    Years
    Bloodyknuckles Cloutier said:
    Hey everybody. I'm new here but some of you I've heard of since I know Gilbertman in the flesh and he was the one who told me about this site so I'll be around and I hope to make a lot of friends.

nice name *Cough* see you finally came up with one, just dont do anything to embarrase me.....HAHAHAHA:), but hey welcome finally to PC

have fun!

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Welcome to PC, sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.*Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and importantly, have fun! ^0^ *Hugs and gives you a cookie.* X3 Nice name too, sweetie. X3!

Back