• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im new

Aggron91

init
    Years
    Phoenix Boy said:
    Hey welcome im phoenix boy
    My fav pokemon are: Corosola,Bulbassaur and Aipon and others but i would be here forever!

Enjoy the forum!
    hi phoenix boy mine are onix(i gotta soft spot for the oldies, and Aggron as you may have guessed, im a rock kinda guy) :D

Fox_Die

xlink kai user
    Years
    hi, and welome to pc.

follow the rulz and you will be fine,

Hope you have a great time here

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    My Fav Pkmn? Look in my sig!

Anyway, have lots of fun!
    If ya gets bored PM meh... i have the cure LOL

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    :D Only one Pokemon on you sig, Casty. XD;

Anyway, welcome to the forum. I hope ya like it here. Don't SPAM. O.o; Or double post and my fav Pokemon are...

O_o; Charizard, Gyarados, Pidgeot, Articuno, -COUNTS ABOUT 356 more- o.o;

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Yo welcome! Be good, read the rules and have a good time, ;)

Let's see mine are:
    Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Cleffa, Clefairy, Clefable, Miltank, Skitty, Delcatty, Poliwag, Poliwhirl, Poliwrath, Politoad, Mudkip, Marshstomp, Swampert, Articuno, Togepi, Togetic, Aipon, Jirachi, Mew, Kyogre, Raikou, Wooper, Quagsire, Swablu, Altaria, Pluse, Minum, Azuril, Maril, Azumaril, Nidoran male and female, Nidorina, Nidorino, Nidoking, Nidoking, Snorlax, Slackoth, Vigaroth, Slaking, Taruos, Mewtwo, Alakazam, Delibird, and me (Pikachu DNA, LONG story. :p)! Not what ya expect from a Vietnamese Gansta style ROM hacker.

Whew, I might have miss some. :P

Cute_Pikachu

~*Pikachu Trainer*~
    Years
    Welcome to the PC, Aggron91!! Follow the rules and dont Spam!!!
    My favorite pokemon are Pikachu (as you might've guessed), Latios & Latias, and more in my profile!!
    Have a good time!!!

Back