• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im nu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    ur new and got 4 red reps?? Man... anyway welcum! Feel free 2 PM me! :laugh:

PrinceOfDarkness

LunaticJohnny - DigiCool
    Years
    datriot said:
    hiya, welcome to PC, I don't have any idea what you just said and you've got a long name aswell, well have fun and be happy.PM me if you wanna be friends!

umbroenmastr257656423lolz said:
    hi i lik pokmon n yea this plece rlz lol yea razaqua iz da bom lolz so iz :mew2: h'ell kik ne ohter pkmns but so wil :lg: lolz so sum1 hear wan2 b frends? :chinese: lol :badsmile: :bandit: :17: :donut: :donut:

:dead: :dead:
    what he said datriot, was

hi, i like pokemon and yeah this place rules lol. yeah rayquaza is the bomb lolz, so is (mewtwo) he'll kick any other pokemons butt so will (LG Deoxys) lolz. so someone here want to be friends? (extra smilies) although he needs some puncuation and spell properly so people can understand >_>

anyway, welcome to PC, please write alittle accurate so people can understand what you said ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    lozl,wecum nu mebmer!!!111oneonen00blolzstfu

Anyway,I have no clue in hell what you said. Please improve your grammar...o.O; Welcome anyway I guess...

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    _Alex_ said:
    Anyway,I have no clue in hell what you said. Please improve your grammar...o.O; Welcome anyway I guess...
    you summed it up in a nutshell
    anywyas I've heard about excessive user names but this takes the biscuit

I can't even be bothered to post my usual rant

cyberkid61

Team Aurora ******
    Years
    wow. Ive had trouble reading posts but this guy takes the cake. what i mean by that is youre the worst speller ive ever seen. anyways, im new too.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    Please, as others have stated, try to improve your grammar. ^__^;; And if you know how to type properly, please do. You are making it very difficult for us to read what you want to say. >>

~Welcome to PC, I suppose. X33;;; Have fun!?

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I love your username. Not sure why. Probably because I know if it were mine, I'd have most certainly forgotten it by now.

Anyway, welcome to PC. I see you like the smilies here. o_o;

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    I agree. I love the username. <3 We should admin you. =]

Welcome to PC~!!!!! =D Have a good time XD

But umbreon...thingy requests this be closed *coughsee back lot of Wal-martcough* so...

*CLOSED*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back