• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi!I'm Pokams!

Pokams

A guy
    Years
    I have YouTube, Twitter,and,obviously, pokecommunity.my youtube is pokams-the lanshil Killa,my Twitter is in my bio,and this is my pokecommunity account,a look at my channel would be appreciated

Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity! :D It's great that you have a youtube channel, but probably for the best to keep them in your signature. (It can seem a bit rid to go around advertising your YT). Other than that, there's a lot of good conversations to hop into! What brought you here?

Last edited:
    Years
    Good luck on your channel! I don't spend as much time watching YT videos lately but I hope it gets off the ground and gets popular. Can only imagine how satisfying that would feel.

aaand welcome to the forum as well. <3 Be sure to ask if you need any help!

Pokams

A guy
    Years
    Good luck on your channel! I don't spend as much time watching YT videos lately but I hope it gets off the ground and gets popular. Can only imagine how satisfying that would feel.

aaand welcome to the forum as well. <3 Be sure to ask if you need any help!
    Thanks lol,I wanna make lets play vids on my phone but they would mostly be unedited(no space on phone for editing software)but I'm planning on getting a laptop soon though,so I'll be able to edit my vids and use pokecommunity easier,I'll also be able to play and post fan games!I'm exited lol,but for now I've got five subs and nothing but YouTube gaming to screen record.

Pokams

A guy
    Years
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity! :D It's great that you have a youtube channel, but probably for the best to keep them in your signature. (It can seem a bit rid to go around advertising your YT). Other than that, there's a lot of good conversations to hop into! What brought you here?
    Will do lol,I came here for the rom hacks and thought"I always come to this website and always have questions to be answered,so why not make an account?" And thus,this account was born!

Back