• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi i'm roseraderocks

Years
  • hi i'm roseraderocks
    facts about me:-
    i'm a 13 year old rookie ROM hacker
    born 16/9/98 or 9/16/98 if you are american :)
    i'm English and live in Doncaster, England:D
    if you want:-
    help on Pokemon editing (yape)
    team building
    pokemon stats
    useful links:-

see ya !!=)
    View attachment 63183

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! As a special welcome gift, how about a picture of Roserade from the Anime?
    hi i'm roseraderocks

ooooooor a plushie! I <3 plushies. lol
    hi i'm roseraderocks

Anyways, glad you're here and I'm quite excited to see ya here. ^_^ Whether you are a rookie or a veteran of ROM hacking, you are always welcome. :3 Visit our very own Emulation section of the forums if you want more information on rom hacking. Are you planning on making one soon? If so, that's awesome! ^_^ I wish you luck in doing so. :D

iiiit looks like you were trying to post links on your post. You can post links after you reach 15 posts or more. That was done to prevent spam..jsyk. ;)

But anyways, I hope you have a great time at the Emulation section. Also, check out the Competitive Battling Center for Pokemon Team help as well...since you mentioned you're looking for that as well. ^_^ You are more than welcome to PM me if you want, or PM my partner Snivy063 if you need any help with the forums. We'd be glaaaad to help ya in any way we can. ^_^

LegendaryFSK

I control my own fate.
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC! I noticed that you're birthday is on 9/16. Just wanted to say that is my birthday as well! Only, I was born in 1987...so I'm quite a bit older. lol. Anyway, hope you enjoy your time here at PC!

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    A Roserade fan! Cool, I'm a pretty huge fan of it's evolution line as you can see, but among the three, I still prefer Roselia, sorry about that! ;P

Anyway, hey there and welcome to the forums, roseraderocks! Yup, grass types definitely rocks, aren't they amazing? You can probably tell that I love grass types myself, heh. It's nice to see another ROM-hacker around, wow, seems there have been lots of ROM-hackers joining lately, that's great news! It's a pleasure to have another one around, and don't worry, rookie or not, everyone is welcomed with open arms. ♥

If you still haven't been to the Emulation board, you should definitely head straight there as it covers everything about ROM-hacks. Since your just a beginner, you can pretty much find all the tools needed there as well as the tutorials that will help you use these tools in order to make a one perfect hack! You can also start a team if in case you kind of need some assistance in developing your project! o/

Besides the Emulation board, there are pretty much lots of interesting boards here around, so you might want to check 'em in as well! I can assure you that you will just be perfectly fine in here as long as you follow the rules as always (if you still haven't read the rules, then please do so). Megan and I are also here to help you out in case if you have any questions, so don't hesitate to contact anyone of us 'kay? :D

If you want to talk you can always go to my profile and leave a message, I'll reply as soon as possible! Have a wonderful time here and see you! ^__^

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    hi i'm roseraderocks
    facts about me:-
    i'm a 13 year old rookie ROM hacker
    born 16/9/98 or 9/16/98 if you are american :)
    i'm English and live in Doncaster, England:D
    if you want:-
    help on Pokemon editing (yape)
    team building
    pokemon stats
    useful links:-

see ya !!=)
    View attachment 63183

Welcome to the forums, huh? Hmm... I think all of them, there are dedicated subforums for them, so you should try them out! Let's see... Emulation>ROM Hacking, Competitive Battling Center, and... well, lots of things. :) If you need any help, feel free to ask any staff member! I'm not one, but you should easily be able to find one -they usually have coloured usernames with bold font in the usernames.

Have fun!

Back