• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, ish me!

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
Years
  • well nice to meet u can call me Oden and welcome to PC if u need any pokes or need a battle just pm
    and ill help the best way I can and hope u like it here and don't forget to have tons of fun

Years
  • Hey there Psychic Kid, and welcome to PC!

Oppa Psychic Style! {XD} That's all I thought of after reading your post, thanks for making my day haha!

Anyways, you'll love it here at PC! We have a whole lots to talk about in terms of Pokémon, and more! You can post either as much as you want or as little as you want, and I hope to see you around some. :D

As a reminder, please look over the rules here and familiarize yourself with them so that you don't wind up getting into any trouble! ;)

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff (with the bold usernames), and they'd be more than glad to help you! :)

Hope you enjoy your time here at PC! ^_^

AdvancedPokeShipper

Ash's Life: POKESHIPPED
    Years
  • Hi Psy ( LOL ), I'm also a newbie here and I still enjoy welcoming newer newbies. Anyways I'm just interested in what type of writing your into. Such as RolePlay (RP), FanFic ( best IMO). Also, I hope you enjoy your time here. If you have got any questions, your better off asking Cirno (knows a lot more) so yeah, see ya 'round. AdvancedPokeShipper. PS: Don't write out my name, you could just write out mega. See ya

Back