• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, it's obvious that I'm new here =P

Years
    Hi, my name is Icy Soul. It used to be Pichu but that was a long time ago, it explains why pichu is in my email address.

I'm a friend of Chiru! We've been friends for around 2 years, she says I'm the first person she met online.

I'm making a game, it uses the pokemon game mapping. It's not a hack at all actually. I've been working on it since June giving it updates almost daily. Then I lost the energy of working on it for a while but got right back onto it when school started (August 29th) with loads of energy. I actually already got a screenshot up, working on the tokyo city.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Wheee! Icy finally joined!

Anyways, Hewwo! You'll have much fun here :3 I know you don't like forums with lots of people, but this one is good and nice and stuff! Uh, yeah. Hi XD.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hey welcome 2 PC have fun post alot also PM me if ya wanna chat or need help
    yea call him SM seeyaz

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Hi Icy Soul glad to have you onboard or whatever well just like Suki said just pm me if you wanna be friends or want to chat.

Naruto Uzumaki_

Out of Sorts
    Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2005
    Hey new person, have a great time, but follow the rules......................for the most part. XD

Years
    Usually the only time people bring up the rules is... when I get in trouble *shifty eyes and reads my post and goes to look at the rules again*

Vapreon

Unique Rocker
    Years
    • Seen Nov 11, 2005
    Welcome to Pc, and if you obey the rules you have a great time.

Back