• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HI!I've just joined!

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2005
    Hi!As you see in my usern name, I just love to catch Lugia and Ho-oh.I hav already get the mystery gift, AND catch all 3 legendnary birds- Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos also just defeat Elite 4.;

I already got a pokemon egg, and I am walking around to hatch it.Plz
    tell me, HOW can I beat the trainers at Trainer Tower?I just can't beat even the 1 one!!!!

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Setsuna, a character from a very old anime that most probably no one knows of, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
    I think its cool you like to catch Ho-oh and Lugia! Enjoy your stay, and follow the rules! Ops, i almost forgot!, HAVE FUN!!!

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    Hi! Have a nice time!
    I see you have some problems with the game. Post those kind of questions in the games section where you can get more replies!

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Hey there Lugia & Ho-oh! ^^ I like your name, those two legendary birds are my favorite of the five known ones. ^________^ I'm Kelsey, it's very nice to meet you. =D Please follow the rules and enjoy your stay here at PC! ^^

If you want help on beating trainers in your Pokemon games, just check out the areas in the Pokemon Hendheld Games section. ^^

~Kelsey

Years
    Lugia & Ho-oh said:
    Hi!As you see in my usern name, I just love to catch Lugia and Ho-oh.I hav already get the mystery gift, AND catch all 3 legendnary birds- Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos also just defeat Elite 4.;

I already got a pokemon egg, and I am walking around to hatch it.Plz
    tell me, HOW can I beat the trainers at Trainer Tower?I just can't beat even the 1 one!!!!
    Try training a team of level 50's. Make sure a flying type and a Gyrados are in that team, and you'll have no problem winning. Make sure that Gyrados knows water and electric moves just to make it easier for you. You should have an easier job in there. ^_____^
    Welcome to PC! I'm Shikon no Tama, but you may call me Shikon-chan for short. =) Have fun, follow the rules, and if you need anymore help with games and such, give me a PM! Enjoy yourself and follow the rules Lugia & Ho-oh! ^_~

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Welcome sweetie to PC! ^0^ *Hugs.* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and importantly, have fun! ^0^

Back