• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Low!

Shiny Zard

Call me Iroh.:Zard Collector:
Years
  • Hello PC. I am Shiny Zard. I am ...

--> A Spriter
    --> Working on a Rpg
    --> A Hacker of Firered and Learning Ruby
    --> Need a LOT of help Coding my Rpg D:
    ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
    I want to Say Hi D:
    Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi. HI

Hehehe. I collect Shiny Zards. if you have any, Give it up to teh Master now!
    If you don't...Get mez one!
    Well I hope I enjoy My Time here :p
    Your all gonna have to get to know me because I shall Post Everywhere D:
    Don't worry, I am not one of those "Spammers" or anything like that. :3

Just to Let you guys Know.... I voted For Romney ^.^
    I also am a Christian. Jesus<--(Only way to heaven :)) Is Awesome<3

Mk,

Kthxbai~

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Thank God you're not a spammer! Hello & a big welcome to PC. MidnightShine here, but often referred to as Mid~ How do you find PC, if I may ask.

You really are quite talented to be a spriter, hacker & game developer at the same time, I'm impressed. I also love shiny Charizard's, but I would never ditch my starter for one. I rather have both, what about you?

So, you're Christian? Most of us PC members are, I'm one too. I'm hoping to see ya around, I'm real friendly & maybe, we could be friends.

Enjoy your time here! I'm always free for a VM conversation!

~Mid~

Years
  • Hello PC. I am Shiny Zard. I am ...

--> A Spriter
    --> Working on a Rpg
    --> A Hacker of Firered and Learning Ruby
    --> Need a LOT of help Coding my Rpg D:
    ()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
    I want to Say Hi D:
    Hihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihihi. HI

Hehehe. I collect Shiny Zards. if you have any, Give it up to teh Master now!
    If you don't...Get mez one!
    Well I hope I enjoy My Time here :p
    Your all gonna have to get to know me because I shall Post Everywhere D:
    Don't worry, I am not one of those "Spammers" or anything like that. :3

Just to Let you guys Know.... I voted For Romney ^.^
    I also am a Christian. Jesus<--(Only way to heaven :)) Is Awesome<3

Mk,

Kthxbai~

Hi Shiny Zard, and welcome.

I'm Hikari, aka "that cute Oshawott girl" and friend of MidnightShine there. As my profile would suggest, I do have an addiction to that little blue otter.

I see you're talented in spriting and making games, we have Game Development, Art & Design and also the ever-so-popular Emulation. But nice to hear you're posting everywhere, cos I'm sorta like that. I don't stick to particular boards.

If you're ever in need of a mentor, feel free to join the PC Adoption Center where someone should be there to guide you around a board of choice.

Have fun and be active, and I'm always here for a conversation.

- Hikari10

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
    Years
  • Hello! I'm Blaze. You'll mostly find goofing around in Other Trivia, but ocassionaly I'll post elsewhere.

You're Christian? As am I! All those preachers that hate Pokémon for moronic reasons really give us a bad name.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hi Shiny Zard! A huge welcome to PC, one of the friendliest and fun forums around with a colossal amount of discussions, friends and memories. Unfortunately now and then we do have the occassional rule breaker, but I'm glad you're a kind person who wouldn't do that. For people like you, I say thanks from the bottom of my heart.

I don't know what 'Zards' are but hey they sound cool :D. Might look it up to find out more, but based on your avatar do you love Charizards? I find the normal Charizard pretty cool and powerful but the shiny is one of the most badass Pokemon I've seen in my Pokemon experiences.

In Arts and Design, you can show off your work and offer artworks for others while also requesting. There are some great,talented artists there like you, so I'm sure it'll be a section you treasure :D.

An RPG? Unfortunately I can't do much help as a. I can't even get my head around where you put certain wires and the technical language but I'd love to see it. If you need help check Game Development, like the title says it'll help you on how to prepare the most amazing games.

But yeah you must be the talented sort, to be experienced in that many things :3. Any other hidden talents you have :D? In particular I don't really follow a religion although if I do it's mainly Christian. So yes *high fives*. I'm Rainbow by the way (I like Gulpins) and would always be happy to help and talk to you! But if you need help relating to PC, make sure you do contact a staff member or the moderator of that section and they'll do there best to help you.

Have fun and I'll see you around alright :3?

Back