• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi men :D

Undeadscene

" We should kill them all... "
    Years
    Hi everyone , mi name is Undeadscene (also real name as javier) , im here for the hacks , rpg games and more, for me is very attractive jkdwdmw , so , im excited for be an little aport here , learn many things and meet nice people here :DD , thanks in advance and bye :D!

PD: and some information of pokemon hmm.. my favorite pkmn is Salamance :D! or Primeape jwkdmw

Hiya Undeadscene, welcome to PC! :D Nice to meet you~

Both hacks and roleplays are pretty big here, so if that's mostly what you're here for, you're in the right place! Are you a hacker yourself, or do you mostly just play the games? PC has some awesome tools and such over at the Emulation section, so I'm sure that'd prove to be very helpful if you ever decide to make your own game. :3 (I sadly don't really have any talent in that department haha.)

Buuut any Red fan is cool in my book, he's definitely one of the best characters in Pokemon. I was thrilled to see him in the World Tournament in B/W2, but have yet to beat him. ):

Anyway, hope you stick around! Have fun and do contact me if you need any help at all, I'm always open to assist you. <3

SamuJake

I beat Red when I was 8' bro.
    Years
    Welcome to the PC Undeadscene, as Cirno said, you're defiantly in the right place and I am really sure you're going to enjoy your time here and learn a lot of new things and maybe even meet some new people. Enjoy your time here.

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hi Javier, welcome to PC! We're a friendly, good, warm-hearted place, so hope you're enjoying yourself so far! Ooo hacks I hear :3? I'm not experienced nor do I play them unfortunately, but you can look at the ROM Hacking's Showcase. There are some amazing hacks being displayed there, I think you'll be interested in them :D.

I see your avatar, is that Red I see :D? He's a cool silent guy in the games but honestly I prefer his manga version in Pokemon Adventures. He could be a bit silly and over the top sometimes, but I loved his kind and energetic,determined personality.

Salamence is your favourite :3? Haha it's a powerful,great blue dragon and I love it's strength and design, so it's always been one of my favourites. ( It can't beat Gulpin,Altaria or Arcanine though >:D.) Primeape is also cool, I found it quite useful in FR :3, happy times.

Anyway, I'm Rainbow I am someone who is passionate about Doctor Who and Gulpins :D. Feel free to come and talk with me, I promise I don't bite :D. Just check the main rules and have fun alright Javier :3?

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Heya Undeadscene! Glad you decided to join PC! ♥ This place is awesome and has tons of different things to offer! ROM hacks are one of(if not the most) popular sections that we have, so you definitely in the right place for those~!

And I'm sure you'll meet tons of new people and friends! Heck, even I'm willing! Go ahead and shoot me a VM if you want, I don't bite~! Making friends around here is ridiculously easy, and all it takes is a greeting and some shared interests~! Not really that hard at all.

Other than that, enjoy yourself, and have a blast here at the Pokecommunity!

Back