• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! My name's Carolyn.

lilartistgrrl

Pokemon Lover
    Years
    • US
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Hi I'm Carolyn. I love Gen I the best, but I'm not a "genwunner". I like cute Pokemon but I train my tough party pokemon very well. I've played Blue, Silver, Sapphire, Emerald, Leaf Green, Pearl, Black and X. I love X a lot. My favorite features are customizing your avatar and Pokemon Amie. I hope to meet a lot of fans here and maybe make some friends!

Customization is definitely one of the best aspects of the sixth gen games. ^_^ I love dressing up my character but still wish there were more hair and accessory options, like tattoos, earrings and the like. Would've been awesome.

But welcome to PC, Carolyn! Fellow cute fans unite. :) My preference is training cute 'mons but tough ones are good too, like you said. If you're really into X and Y then I recommend stopping by the Pokemon X & Y board to discuss your favorite aspects of it there; it's a wonderful section. Can also share your friend code in its friend safari topic as well if that catches your eye.

Have a splendid time. If you need anything feel free to let me know!

Back