• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi! My name's Gitz!

Gitz

Pkm Blue Chrome's Spriter
Years
  • Hi everyone, im Gitz, a brazilian spriter that just love Pokémon. In the moment, im trying to enter in a team, if someone want help with Pixel-art on your game, just call me!

If someone wants to see one of my works, tell me and i show it to you!

I'm new on the Pokémon games creation area, but i'm sure I can do my best and help you guys!

[Sorry for the bad english!]

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Random and/or off topic?^ XD

Welcome Gitz
    I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC
    and make sure you read the rules

~countryemo
    [Looking for a pixel guy xD]

Gitz

Years
  • @pokemonplatinumlover

Well, thank you, i guess '-'

@countryemo

Tks and if u rly need a spriter, just PM me!

Gitz

Years
  • ENG: Tks, Barber. RPG Maker is very popular here on Brazil... So, you is a Brazilian too? Nice!

PT: Valeu, Barber. O RPG Maker é bem popular aqui... Então, vc eh brasileiro tb? Legal!

Sophisticated.

It's all about the Reaction.
    Years
  • Hey welcome to PC. I've been seeing a lot of Brazilians lately on the internet (Forums and Online games) hope joining PC will improve your english :D Remember to read the rules & follow them. Hope you have a wonderful time on PC ^^

The Original Darkwiz787

Stuck with text below my name.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2014
    Welcome, Gitz! I assume I'll see you around the Pixel Art section? I'll be sure to post when I get the chance!

Gitz

Years
  • Tks, Big Name Guy (lol), and u bet your ass that when I finish some of my works, I will post on the P.A section!

Back