• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi n_n

Hikariai

Lady of the moon
    Years
    Well,sorry for my bad english,I'm from Spain and english is a little hard for me.
    I met this page when I was on the search of cool ROM hacks and here we are xD.
    I love videogames (survival horror above all xD),read books and fanfics (fantasy and horror),japanese food (who cares? XD) and obviously pokemon ^_^.
    I hope meet people and be friends ^^
    Well,it's all :D

Hi there, Hikariai! Beautiful username, welcome to PC. n~n

The ROM hacks here are really good - a lot of people join to play them and learn to create their own since we have a lot of resources available. I used to play hacks a lot a few years ago and am hoping to try more again now that summer is coming. How many have you played so far? There are a lot to try so you'll probably be busy for a long time.

Hope you enjoy the forum and settle in nicely! Ask the staff members in blue, orange, and red names if you're ever confused. Cheers.

Ash Ketchum 11

Welcome... Como estas! Have you played resident evil games? They are some of the best!

Back