• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, new girl on the block

Years
  • Hi guys, my name is Elisa :3

Sure i will find good friends here, im not a spammer and i have read the rules

Im 24 and my first pokemon game was pokemon yellow, i love fire types

Last edited:
    Years
  • Elisa is a beautiful name. ♥ Welcome to the forum!

Great to hear you've read the rules as they're of course very important. Now all that's left to do is explore - check out all the lovely boards we have here and make some posts, yeah? I'm 22 so we're around the same age, which is pretty cool. As a fire type fan I urge you to check out the fire type fanclub we have here in the Pokemon Clubs board as I'm sure they'd love and accept you as a fire lover. When it comes to fires, I think Flareon and Volcarona are my favorites.. oh, the Vulpix and Growlithe line are great, too. So adorable!

Enjoy your time here and be sure to stick around, 'kay! You're free to message me anytime if you need a friend or are looking for some help. I'm around pretty much every part of the site so I'm sure I'd be able to help if you're confused. So would the rest of the staff, though. Have fun! :D

Years
  • Hey thanks what a nice intro :) sure, i will be checking these clubs, and i am also an eevee fan :) i have just breed another female eevee to evolve her into the new fairy type

Only a few more days for PKMN X :)

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Finally a girl! I got this strange feeling that we should be friends.
    I mean we're both girls. Aside that, welcome to PC! Good for you reading the rules. I didn't have time (Or I'm just lazy enough) to read the rules. Pokemon Yellow, childhood game. Fire types are the beauty, there flames and everything. But I'm a Steel & Psychic fan so, yeah. Have fun here, if you have any questions regarding the forum. Just ask our kindest staffs and moderators. Feel free to vm/pm me if you want to chat.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Hey there, and welcome to the forums! I've been playing the games for a long time too, and with these new games coming out it's a busy time here right now :)

I haven't decided yet whether it's X or Y I'm planning on getting, but I'm looking forward to being able to dress up my character in the game.

Typhlosion and Blaziken ae the two Fire types I use most often, but I can't really say I have a favorite Pokemon type.

So anyway, I hope you enjoy your time on the site and get to know the locals :) Let me know if you want to chat!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2013
    Hmm, are you a girl? Why do you keep telling us that you are a girl? Anyway, welcome to PokeCommunity! Enjoy your stay here.

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hey hi i am Rhytham and Welcome too PC ! You can do a lot of things here like you can Customize your own profile like changing your profile picture, your location etc etc and you should customize your signature. And i am happy that you have read all the rules but don't forget to read the rules of every sub forum cause some forum has its different rule ! :)
    By the way you will like this place very much i hope ! ;) and posting very good can also give you a very good reward the super moderator or higher staff will choose a person who write English very good, help new and old or any people id they got a problem, and do many thing to PC if you can do this you will be a Moderator. and please be online here and make threads or post on other's thread and don't forget to make friends here ! :) And please give me a friend request yay ! :) And you can publish your own hack on Emulation&ROMHacking forum just you need to give the requirments for the forum. And after you spend 3 months here you can make the thread on Team Discussion sub forum.So far you will become a very helpful person i think. So see ya around ! :)
    Best of luck for This things bye

Years
  • Thanks a lot for the welcome :) i do not have much time, but i want to submitt wallpapers for the users, and. I do not like hacking, because i am a software engineer :)

About 'pimping' my profile, yes i wll try it

Rainecho

-Music is My Life-
    Years
  • Welcome to PC! I like welcoming new members ,but I guess I came a bit slow here.
    Your "pimped" profile looks nice and I really like Fire-Types,too. I enjoy meeting new members like you and I hope I will make more friends, yes I'm new,too.
    I hope you enjoy PC like I do and if you have any problem, don't be shy and talk to our kind Moderators! I'm sure they can help you out! :D

Back