• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi nice to meet you

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    I'm Omegarubyknight I signed up about a month ago and have been checking in here and there but today I wanted to introduce I started playing with FireRed, LeafGreen and Sapphire which were my brother's old games and fell for the series and the anime which I've seen pretty much all of and I hope I have lots of fun here

Years
    Welcome to PC! ^-^ Let's get started by asking you a few questions.

1) What is your favourite Pokémon and typing?
    2) Which is your favourite Pokémon games and generation?

We hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to ask us anything if you have any questions. Have a nice day ahead. ^-^

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2016
    Delcatty was my fav when i was playing sapphire now I don't really have one Normal is probably my fav type I love alot of normals Black and White are my fav storywise and I don't have a fav gen

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    Welcome to the community! Delcatty is one of my favorites ever since I played Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue and the starter it selected for me based on personality was Skitty. I'm surprised that you've kept up with the anime. There's quite a few episodes or seasons I would need to catch up on haha. If you ever have any questions, feel free to send me a message. Have fun here!

Back