• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi (<-- original, ainit? :-P)

SixaxiS

Gimp Artist
Years
  • Hi, i'm new here (why else would i post in this thread :P) I was told about this place by Squire202. Well i already knew about this place, but he mentioned it to me a while ago so i decided to join this place.

About me:
    As for my artistic side, i'm decent with Gimp and i also like writing fanfics. I have no Wi-Fi connection whatsoever, but i do have Shoddy.

About you:
    I don't know, you tell me lol

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    Welcome to PC. I like your name it's a +insert correct word+ when you spell it forward and backwards.

Hope you have a great tyme and heres a hug (>*-*)> <(*-*<)

Oh! read the rules.8D

Oppip

Master of time and space
    Years
  • Welcome to pc, enjoy your stay!

I see you like naruto, more specific shippuden.

If you need any help or just wanna chat feel free to pm me.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to the community!
    I hope you have a great time here. You have the rules and posted a welcome thread so you are off to a dang good start! Stay active and have fun is all I can really say, make friends quickly and keep them and you will have a ball!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Welcome to PC!

Its nice to see another writer on the forums. I look foward to reading your fanfics and ill make sure to check out part one later.

Well have a happy new year and *sigh* ¬_¬ read the rules.....again!

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Welcome to PC
    Originality Factor = 10.
    Anyways, good to have another Shoddy User at PC.
    We have recently opened up our Shoddy Lounge, especially for you =P
    Lol jk. But Welcome to PC!

Back