• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi PC!

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2011
    Well I've been lurking around here for a really long time now. I used to be into Pokemon TCG until a few years ago and I've been an avid fan of the games on the Nintendo handheld consoles since I can remember.

I thought I'd make an account and finally say hello to everyone. Feel free to PM/VM me. I love making friends, so I don't bite.

I also find online battling interesting and over a period of time I've been able to gather some information on the basics and whatnot. I haven't really played around with 5th generation much so excuse me if I seem a little behind the times, because I am!

I won't bore you any more.

kthxbai...for now.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I love making friends too! :D But um, I do have a bad habit of nibbling.

Welcome to PC, Illuminatus~

So are you thinking about getting into the whole world of competitive play then? Seems like a lot to take in at first, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. Plus, there are a bunch of veterans over in the Competitive Battling Center who'd be great at giving you some pointers. Definitely a good place to start learning all about Generation V too... ;D

Either way, have fun. Feel free to send me a message if you ever have any questions, m'kay?

The Void

hiiiii
    Years
    Welcome to PC! Make sure to check the FAQ, rules, etc, okay? We don't want you kicked out because you broke a rule you didn't know!

Like Hiidoran said, I reccomend checking out the Competitive Battling Corner.

I don't really like online battles much, first because I can't as I don't have a friend to play with :( and second because I don't have the link thingamajigies.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the forums! Beware though, you'll be addicted to it! Don't say I didn't warn ya!

Years
    Hi Illuminatus, welcome to PokeCommunity!

Just check the rules, post comments in our threads and even send friend requests to other users.

Do you liek Mijumaru? I do.

Back