• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi PC

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2013
    Hello i am a newbie-beginner hacker and i need some hacking tips so if you have have just pm me :) My favorite pokemon are shaymin and Giratina :D

SS01

#PoC Collab
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    Welcome! I hope you have a nice stay here :)
    If you want to discuss ROM hacking/emulation, head here.
    If you're feeling lost and you think you need some help around the forums, I recommend
    heading here, or PM either myself or a moderator. Hope you have fun!

Turn-it

Coordinator/Elite Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2012
    I see a lot of people are ROM hackers or at least learning. I may need to jump on the bandwagon! Anyway, welcome to PC! :D

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Ahh nice to see another Rom hacker join the forums. There's a lot of tutorials here that can help you, and even a friendly community to answer questions you might have. I'm still a novice hacker and I learned a lot here from everything PC has to offer so you should be fine. Shaymin and Girarina are nice choices for Pokemon. I'll always be a Pikachu fan though. :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your game goes well, and hope to see you around! :)

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2013
    The one thing i have problems with..........

SCRIPTING and mapping so if any of you could give me some tips/links to help me out it would be much appreiciated <fail............p.s. i'm helping a friend make a hack for tech prep final :/

D4RKxSOUL

The Trainer of Darkness
    Years
  • Good Lord, finally!

Newbie, huh? You might want to join our team for Pokemon Skye...if you do, we could teach you with some first-hand action. You need a:

-Dropbox Account

Optional:

-Skype/Oovoo for contact reasons.

If you want some first-hand training, or you want to help, PM me or User droomph. We'll gladly train you in the ways of ROM-Hacking.

Back