• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, PC!

Mia-san

A Cute Victini.
Years
  • Hi, everyone! :) My name is Mia-san. You can also called me Mia. I'am a fan of Pokemon since I was 8. The Pokemon that I like the most is Victini because it's so cute!
    I live in England with my family. I'am new here in this forum. I hope a great time here! :)

~ Mia

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Simple & cheery intros, I likey ;) こんにちは Mia-san, welcome to PokeCommunity! Me? I'm MidnightShine but you may call me Mid, simple as that :)

Victini? I agree that's it's a cute Pokemon. Ooh, England, how is it like there? Why not share more about yourself, don't be shy, most of us won't bite ;)

Any reason y you've joined PC? A lot & I mean a LOT of members are here for ROM hacking while some are here to find battlers & traders. I don't have any particular interest right now.... oh wait, I'm currently into battling. Ah, the trill of winning.....

Feel free to contact me if u wanna chat, kay? Just promise me you'll have fun <3 Approach a staff member with a bold & colored username if you have a problem that need to be solved.

~Mid~

Mia-san

A Cute Victini.
    Years
  • Hi, Mid. I joined PC because of this forum's nice people and because I'am a Pokemon Fan. I will contact you if I want a chat. :)

~ Mia.

Years
  • Hi, everyone! :) My name is Mia-san. You can also called me Mia. I'am a fan of Pokemon since I was 8. The Pokemon that I like the most is Victini because it's so cute!
    I live in England with my family. I'am new here in this forum. I hope a great time here! :)

~ Mia

Hello Mia, and welcome to PC.

I guess you may have already seen me on your profile, but I think I should make a proper introduction for you. And as Mid said, PC is a really fun place to talk with fellow Pokemon fans. I've been into it for almost as long as you.

And why do you liek Victini so much? Is it cute and adorable? I think it's cute, but I'm more of an Oshawott person, given the blue highlights in my signature. And what's it like in England right now? (It's really hot down in Australia right now, where I'm from)

Any particular reason for joining? Most come for the hacks (I didn't) and some join for the battling and trading, while there's others who join for almost anything. I happen to be the latter, since I have no particular favorite board (although I'm not fond of the hacks).

If you ever need a little help, feel free to contact me or a moderator (guys with names like this) and have an awesome time here, OK?

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
    Years
  • Konnichiwa Mia-San...Watashimo namae wa Chris....^^..Nice to have you here in PC...So we have same favourite pokemon then...I like Victini too..It was cute..First time I met Victini in Pokemon The Movie 14...^^ well..Not so much for my intro to you...but i hope it's enough about me...xD...Well...If you need friends to chat...I'll be in Mouri Kogoro's Office...xD...See ya~~

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hey Mia :3, welcome to PC, enjoying yourself so far :D? Oh so you've been a fan since you were eight x)? That's around the same age, I got into the amazing series myself and I never regretted asking for Pokemon Platinum for my birthday :3. Ahh... so you live in England :D? From what I've seen with my own eyes and experienced, it's a brilliant country. A little rainy sometimes but other than that the food,people and things to do are amazing :D! I'd like to live there myself actually x)!

You've certainly come to the right forum ;). I promise you we're a friendly bunch, so don't be intimidated by our hugeness xD. (If that's even a word :P). But if you ever need assistance or help regarding the forum, feel free to contact a staff member. They'll try and help you out in any way they can and that's a promise ;).

Any sections that seem to interest you so far :D? Maybe you like the Art and Design Section, Pokemon discussions,challenges,trivias,anything you seem to be liking in particular ;)? Oh you can call me Rainbow by the way :D, I'll see you around Mia :3!

Back