• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi Please Help Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikachuFan222

Pikachu Master
    Years
    Hi well ive been playing for 5 years now since i was 4 and i had loads of cards last week they were stolen now i have none do you know if anyone will donate or any site that gives free cards as i want some to get back into it also if you could donate some that would be great i want to make a tournemants legal deck so i want cards from HG/SS sets

Years
    Sorry, we can't help you here. I also don't think there are any sites that will give them away free. Your best course of action is just to tell the police that they were stolen and start buying cards again, and maybe ask the Seniors level players and Masters level players at your league (if you go to one) if they have any cards that aren't rares they could give you. And, ask for cards for your birthday, Christmas, and the like, from family and friends.

Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2015
    I'm really sorry to hear you lost your cards, everyone has had cards stolen from them at some point and it's hard to go through. Asking for money or cards on the internet is a bad idea though, because you will have to give your personal information like where you live to people you don't know, which is really dangerous. I'm sorry to say, but it's not likely that strangers will give you free things over the internet, and it's not worth the risk.
    The best thing to do would be to tell your friends and the people at your league (if you go to one) that your cards got stolen, and I bet they would be willing to give you some of their doubles so that you can build a collection again.

PikachuFan222

Pikachu Master
    Years
    Thanks anyway i got them back now my nextdoor nuigbour stole them for a joke

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2012
    ^
    And im guessing if people had sent you cards you wouldnt have to send them back.
    I know I am new here but still, if you are going to try and scam people do it better \o/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back