• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi pokecommunity

hissbone

Backpacker
    Years
    I've been fairly well involved in the online pokemon community for a long time, but only as a lurker and game player. I have a few characters and teams I play with on other sites, but this is my first time becoming involved in a forum. I'm going to try roleplaying, which I am totally new to haha
    Anyway, I hope to become involved here so nice to meet you all!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I haven't tried roleplaying myself either, but I will someday! PC has a large, and active Roleplay Corner, where you can create your own character and travel to a different world! Either join in roleplays or you can also create your own. It doesn't matter how experienced you are, whether new or a veteran, everyone is welcome! ^_^

I'm glad that you're out of lurking and decided to introduce yourself here! Welcome to the forums (despite your join date. xD). Have fun roleplaying, and making friends here! You'll enjoy the site a lot more than being a lurker. If you have questions, I'm here to help! Just send me a private message. :3

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
    Years
    oh lurker. I remembered the times when i was lurking also. It was not a bad decision to join here, i'm sure of that.

anyway, i am a roleplayer myself too. There are several great RP's going on, and some still has a few slots open. including mine. so that's it. I hope you enjoy here! see you.

Back