• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there! :D

Lamp

back
Years
  • Hi There! :D I'm Judai Yuki and I like Playing Pokemon Hacks such as Pokemon Flora Sky,and So much other Pokemon Hacks! also i Enjoy Playing Yugioh! like you can see my Profile Pic to see that. Hope one day maybe we can be Friends (for some Reason that sounded Cheesey. oh well)

Years
  • Oh my gosh how did I miss this thread. O~O Yeaahhh, YGO! I still need to finish watching GX.. only on episode 20 or so. Haven't watched for a few months since my external hard drive lost all the episodes. Yuki was my favorite character and I totally fell in love with him when I saw LittleKuriboh's Abridged version of the movie, hehe.

Oh, but anyway, welcome to PC!

Hacks are pretty awesome and very popular here. Have you been enjoying Flora Sky? I put a lot of time into that game and got really far, though I don't think I ever 100% finished it. The game was ridiculously fun and it almost makes me miss when I actively played hacks. I've yet to try well-known games like Ruby Destiny and Snakewood.. but at least I can say I played Liquid Crystal, Shiny Gold, Brown, and Prism. :) If you're interested in making your own then you'll also find a lot of useful tools all around the Emulation board to help you out, so be sure to dig around! You can get mods for your game, put a team together, request scripting help, and lots more. All of these things are why PC is probably the ideal community for anyone looking to build a Pokemon ROM hack.

Hope to see you around lots and lots, Judai! You're officially the YGO character Judai Yuki to me so we should totally become friends sometime; I'd love to meet you since you're an awesome duelist. And while you're at it you can take a peek around the General Entertainment board to see if any YGO anime threads exist.. surely there are many more fans around here. I can already think of some off the top of my head. GE houses discussion on anime, TV shows, movies, music, and books, so you have a lot to talk about there.

Have an amazing time okay! Remember to read the rules and contact a moderator if you need help.

ClumzyTrainR13

Storm Caster
    Years
  • Welcome! I have a friend that's going to Yugioh World Qualifiers. I even happen to run a couple decks myself in Yu-Gi-Oh on Dueling Network, so feel free to contact me if you play on that site. If not, I definitely recommend doing so! Anyways, any Yugioh fan has GOT to be competitive, so check out the Quick Battle Thread under Battle Center or just PM me if you would like to battle it out :)

Lamp

back
    Years
  • Alright! a Duelist! Can't wait see what you can do on Dueling Network but i go on Ygopro but oh well i'll go on my Dueling Network Account too if you want. Also i'll be Sure to check out the Quick battle Thread under Battle Center. :D

Back