• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there! I'm JungleOracle.

JungleOracle

DelphoxOracle
Years
    • Seen Jun 3, 2021
    I'm new to PokeCommunity, but I spend plenty of time on the Pokémon Database. I go by DelphoxOracle there, but I'm going to change my username to match the one I have here soon (I'll be getting a new avatar too). I've played Pokémon for years and I'm great at Action Replaying my Pokémon games, but I'm new to the ROM scene. I'd appreciate some beginners' tutorials on basic mods. I'd also appreciate it if someone could point me towards PokeCommunity's Action Replay section. I can't seem to find it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi Oracle, welcome! Unfortunately we don't allow distribution of AR codes here so you'd have to go elsewhere for that =( Lots of help with fangame making tutorials, resources, and etc though, so hope you have time to look around the fan game sections! I'm not involved in that so I can't help there, but lotsa luck!!

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
    Years
  • Hey! As Sheep said, There isn't really a place for Action Replay stuff here, but you can find many other forums here that you'll be sure to enjoy :)

Back