• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there! Looking for freinds.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
Years
  • Welcome Crissy! I hope you have fun, this is a great community! read the rules, follow them, and relax! You'll make plenty of friends if you're nice.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Thank you pogosheep00 i think i will have a good time!

oh yes and i have a question for anyone who can answer it.

When does a chansey evolve into blissey on pokemon diamond?

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • I'm doing quite well actually, thanks for asking.

As for your question: A Chansey evolves into a Blissey through the whole happiness factor. Simply walk around with it in your team and such until it "loves you". Then all you have to do is evolve it by raising it one level. An excellent place to ask such questions would be this thread right here:
    Diamond / Pearl Q& A

Welcome to the Pokécommunity, X xcrissy.

I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful time here.

Last edited:

XaRhS

Welcome to Poke Community,Crissy.I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here.Have fun posting in the forums.;)

AtomicoExploda

I don't know.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2013
    Hello and welcome to PC, hope you have a good time with all of threads here and making new friends!! Enjoy your stay!!! :)

Anala

Ajula..?ZOMG MY SHINY UMBREON!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2009
    Glad to meet you Crissy! Have fun here! There are alot of friendly people on these forums! ^_^

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Welcome to the community!
    I will be more than happy to get to know you and maybe even help you out around the forums so if you ever want to chat, I am here.
    Hope you have a great time here and stay active!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
  • Hello and welcome to PC!

Its nice to have you here! I'm fine thank you! What about you? 'tis true we are somewhat of a large community! Its nice to have you as an addition to the number! Well anyway have fun, meet lots of nice people and follow the rules! See you around!

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Crissy!

I'm doing fine, thanks! I do hope you enjoy yourself around our awesome community, and I'm sure you'll meet many friends during your stay here. =P

Have fun around the forums!...I'll be seeing ya ^___^

Daynasaurus

Dayna loves Grass types.
    Years
  • Ooh, ooh, pick meh!

-waves hand in air-

I'll be your friend, ^_^. Welcome to PC, and have a fantastical tiem here!

Back