• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

Arctic Eclipse

Superstar
    Years
    Hi there everyone from PokeCommunity. I am Arctic Eclipse. I'm new here (obviously) and wish to be active here. My most active sections will probably be battling sections since that's what interests me the most but i hope to make a lot of new friends :).

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hello Arctic, welcome to PC. Be sure to read the rules n' all that jazz, just incase.

Anyway, I hope you'll stay active here, and leave me a VM if you ever want to talk.

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
    You're a battler, huh? I'm more of a ROM hacker/researcher, but you can still talk to me any time you like. And, yes, READ THE RULES. Little mistakes can happen any time. :)

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Hi there everyone from PokeCommunity. I am Arctic Eclipse. I'm new here (obviously) and wish to be active here. My most active sections will probably be battling sections since that's what interests me the most but i hope to make a lot of new friends :).

Welcome to PC, AE! A new member, huh? I think you might want to take a look at the guides and rules so that you'll know the forums better - and be a better member in general!

Battling? I'm not much of a battler, but I do think that you'll like it here!

Friends? Hmm... I'm sure that you'll meet a lot of friends here!

I hope to see you again. :O

Avishka

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hey Arctic Eclipse and welcome to PC
    since you're a battler, I totally recommend you visit the Competitive Battling Center. You can battle with other members via Wi-Fi, and maybe get a few tips about creating the perfect Pokemon Party, and improve your battling.
    The members, even the staff are here for ya if you need any help. You'll meet long-lasting friends, and get into lots and lots of discussions as well as events!
    Have a great time here at PC, by the way! If you need anything like to talk or be friends or have questions. Feel free to ask away...and be sure you read them rules, since they're pretty important. See ya around! :)

Back