• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there (:

EmeraldSerenade

babyboy
Years
  • Hi dear, welcome to PokeCommunity! I hope you enjoy your stay here ^_^ If you need any help, feel free to drop by my profile and leave a VM :D

See you around,

-Emerald

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yup this is the forum for friends (it's really easy to make friends here who like Pokemon since the Pokemon part of the forums is pretty large and if you post in a few discussions you can easily befriend people!) What kind of aspects of Pokemon are you most interested in? Designs? Games? Trading? Battling? Anime? All of them?! Well we have a place for all of it, so you're definitely covered there. Just take a look at this, this, and this for Pokemon discussions. :3

Is Rivina your name? I'd assume so but I should make sure! Dewgong is kinda awesome really, mainly because of what it's based on which is awesome. Sadly though it's often overlooked by the better ice types. :( Are you a fan of generation one by that or do you like all generations? And is ice-type your favourite? My favourite is... idk really anymore, I keep changing my mind in terms of types, lol.

But yeah, welcome to the forum. Any questions belong in Community Questions or Feedback, or you can ask a staff member, aka any of us with bold names, have fun!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Rivina! I really like your name. :D

You will totally make friends here at PC. :) You'll even meet a few people that like Dewgong as well. Hey, I like Dewgong as well. ^_^ One of my favorites from the first generation, actually. :) The PokeCommunity has a ton of members that share the same interests of Pokemon as you, so you won't be the only Pokemon fan here!

It's a pleasure to have you here, and don't be shy to start a conversation with anyone here, really. You can VM me if ya wanna talk, or PM me if you have questions! You can also ask my partner Snivy or any staff member in bold colors if you need help as well. I hope you have a great time! :D

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Okay so I'm totally new here and would love to make some new friends who love the same thing i love....POKEMON (:

Welcome to the forums, huh? I think you shouldn't worry too much about things like that for now - for now, getting started is your main priority, right? Since you have posted an introduction thread here, I'm pretty sure that you should know the basics of posting. If you're in doubt of something, feel free to read a guide for help. There should be one in this subforum. You may also ask Meganium90/Megan and/or Snivy063/Teezee for help if you do need further help! After all, PC's a nice community, and it's great to stay. Right?

I hope to see you again!

xxRivina_hearts_Dewgongxx

H E L L O ^____^ !!!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2013
    Actually my name is Shay, Rivina is my pen name i use on fanfiction, but yes i absolutely love Dewgong! In every pokemon game i've owned it was the strongest one in my party. As far as my favorite type Ice is one of them but i'm also crazy about Dragon types. In White I think I have the best party ever: Dewgong, Glaceon, Cubchoo, Milotic (I consider it a dragon type since it can learn dragon moves), Dragonair, and Reshiram!

I've been a fan since I was a kid but i got to say I love the older generations better (:

Back