• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there.

Blaze42

The Spirit of Chaos
    Years
    Hi! I'm Blaze42, but you can just call me Blaze. Watch your step on the way in and enjoy your stay!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Ruthie & welcome to PokeCommunity~

Why not tell us more about yourself~? Don't be shy, we're all real friendly~ I used to be a stalker & sticked me head into various boards around PC~ Not long after, I became less shy & friendlier~

You can drop by PC's Official Adoption Center & apply for a mentor that'll help you around a certain board~ They can be really helpful at times, you should check it out~

Just stick to the rules & I hope you'll have fun at PC~ Oops, forgot to introduce myself, I'm MidnightShine but preferably called Mid~ Just send me a VM if you ever wanna chat or either just friend request me~ The staff members are here if you're facing any kind of dilemma here at PC~

~Mid~

Hiya Ruthie, welcome to PC! Great to meet you. <3

I'd like to know more about you too, but of course that's entirely optional. I notice you play hacks, which is pretty cool considering how many wonderful hacks there are here on the forum! Have a favorite?

But yeah, what part of the franchise do you like most? Games, anime, manga, cards, or something else? We pretty much have it all on PC, so do get exploring if you haven't yet! There's sections for everything here, including off-topic areas if you ever want a break from talking about Pokemon. If you're ever lost, a staff member would love to help point you in the right direction, so never hesitate to contact any one of those members with bold names (including myself)~

Enjoy PC and I'll see you around, okay? Feel free to drop off a message if you need anything or just want to chat. :3

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
    Hi Ruthie, is PC good for you so far :D? I can tell you we're all huge fans of Pokemon, otherwise why would we be here in the first place :3? We're a forum for all fans,young or old,girl or boy. We have a variety of Pokemon topics to browse through,discussions of the games, spinoffs,anime,manga, then there's trivia and some great hacks.

Or you could have a look at other things, there are endless possibilities of what to do here at PC, it's literally impossible to get even slightly bored here :D.So do you like anything in particular by any chance? Is technology your thing,certain Pokemon games, art,fanfiction... the list could go from Pluto to the Sun! But this is all up to you of course :3 if you want to tell or not. No rush :).

So hopefully you'll find PC a warm-hearted,friendly and fun forum. I'm sure you'll encounter many friends here and have great times. Now go on leap into the forum of PC! I'll see you around Ruthie, I'm Rainbow by the way, give me a shout if you want to talk alright :D!

Twilight Sky

» s t r a w b e r r y fields ♪
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2013
    Big fan of Pokemon, huh?? Which ones happens to be your favorite? Mine just personally happens to be Black 2. Surprising for me, especially since I thought Emerald was going to remain my personal favorite for like, ever, but Black 2 is just so amazing, yeah? ♥

ALSO. More about yourself(if you want, that is!). Don't worry, I can go on and on asking about a million questions! >D Your favorite color would do. How about a hobby? What subjects are you interested in(okay that might be slightly on the nerdy side), how about your favorite Pokemon? All of those would help. :3

What matters most to me though, is that you have as much fun here as you can!! I do hope you enjoy what PC has to offer!

RuthieElz

Togepi
    Years
    I'm a fan of the first and second generation Pokemon, and my favorite colors are green and blue. I have a ton of favorite Pokemon, the first being Togepi.

Nakala Pri

Hey. I've just started an account and I'm trying to find cool friends which I can just talk to about pokemon and stuff. You sound pretty cool and outgoing so hi I guess :P My actual name is Rosie but Rozu is my name in Japanese so I thought it would be appealing xD

Back