• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2018
    Hello everyone.
    I'm Misterious Lucario ( Yeah, I was like 12 when I created the account so I spelled it wrong ), I'm a 18-years-old italian guy who has been into the pokemon world for 13 years now.
    I love Japan in general and I'm looking forward to meet new friends!
    Ciao :D

Yaaay another returning member! Welcome back, Lucario. <33

I adore Japan myself.. a lot. The culture is so fascinating and the country itself is beautiful. As Wind Heart said, the Japanese Entertainment section would be perfect for you, so make sure to give that a look-see. :D Just remember to abide by its rules, of course. Anyway, I actually have been trying to plan a visit to Japan this summer; hopefully that goes through. Guessing you like anime and manga if you're a fan of everything Japan-related, may I ask what your favorites are? We seem to share a lot in common off the bat so we should totally chat sometime and be friends. Perhaps you can even tell me about Kingdom Hearts (as I assume that's what your avatar is) - given how many people praise the game, it might be time for me to listen to everyone and finally try it.

And your username's actually pretty nice as is, "Mist" would be a rather cute and fitting nickname, hehe. But yeah, all the usernames I've thought of when I was young were really embarrassing so I'm glad to have finally switched. XD; We actually got another new user recently who liked Lucario too and his intro thread is right here, so maybe you can stop by and greet him! Lucario has a cool design and is super strong to boot, so it's no wonder he's so popular.

There are already a handful of people who share interests with you here (myself included) so if you'd like friends, they're right around the corner. See you around and remember not to disappear on us or we'll be really sad. ): Have a great time on PC! :D

Back