• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there.

SoulDew

Kit Crimson - YouTuber
Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    I joined PokéCommunity a few days ago, and I've been looking at posts, seeing what people enjoy speaking about.

I thought I'd enter the Welcome Lounge, which I have been procrastinating on doing because I don't like saying hello. I thought I might as well do so anyway, because my posts in the future will be unseen.

So, all in all, I'd just like to say hello! :3

In my signature you will find a link to my YouTube channel, in which I will soon be uploading a split screen Let's Play of Pokémon FireRed and LeafGreen.

I hope you enjoy stuff to come. Yup.

Years
  • Hey there SoulDew! :D Welcome to PC, great to meet you!

Haha, I personally didn't like saying hello either since I'm more of a person who welcomes newbies than talks about themselves in an intro. But you created a thread so that's brownie points for you! Now you'll be able to look back on yourself years down the line.. I love to look at my introduction from time to time and laugh at how silly I was back then. It's always a great idea to get posting though since getting involved is why forums are fun, and there are cool people to meet so the experience becomes much better. Glad to see you're finally starting to explore this place more. You have quite an amazing username too and we definitely wouldn't want that to go to waste either! Hope you enjoy the forum and end up sticking around for a long time as a regular; disappearing will be sad, so be here foreeever (or as long as you'd like, hehe).

Methinks you should check out the Video Games board as a gamer, and its Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum is the best place to post your LPs. You won't be able to include images or links in your thread until you have fifteen posts, though, but that's easy to achieve given how big PokeCommunity is. Hope you make a lot of friends during your stay here and end up as a community regular - I'm sure we'd all love for that to happen. :D Now's a good time to stick around as well since we have a whole slew of events coming up in the near future, so keep an eye out and check back whenever you have free time.

Hope you have an amazing time on PC and great meeting you! If you need any help at all, I'm always around to answer (as are the other moderators). You can also drop off a post in the Questions & Feedback board anytime.

Years
  • Hey there, welcome to the forum (:

As Cirno said, check out the Video Game section since you seem like you enjoy playing a lot of games. And you can post you LP's, which will help boost up views! We also have sections dedicated to all the Pokemon games, even the spinoffs and the upcoming X and Y games. You can also participate in challenges too if you enjoy doing that. I recommend it because they are really fun!

If you need anything just ask and enjoy PC (:

SoulDew

Kit Crimson - YouTuber
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2013
    Thanks for the feedback! I was waiting for about half an hour for a reply yesterday, (my first was TreeTerraGames, but I know him and told him to check it out.) I have realised that it was pretty early in the morning where I live when I posted, which is a few hours in front of America. :3

Back