• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there

Years
    Hello, I'm Leonomonn. I joined this forum just because I was hoping to talk to some people with similar interests as myself who I could just have some fun talking to. Hope to make some new friends and I can't wait to meet you all!

Welcome to PokeCommunity, Leonomonn! Greaaat to meet you. n_n

If you're into Pokemon then you'll of course find many people to talk to as this forum is huge. You might just get lost in the sea of topics at first, even! But that's totally fine as people are always here to help if you get stuck down the line. :) How long have you been into Pokemon? Do you have any other interests, like anime or video games?! I'm sure telling us a bit more about yourself would be an awesome start and would help get your feet wet when it comes to the community.

Have a blast and feel free to contact me if you need anything at all! Be sure to read the rules as well if you haven't already.

Years
    Thanks Sheep, I suppose my intro was a little light on any sort of information. I've been into Pokemon since I got my Gameboy Color and Pokemon Blue for Christmas the same year Yellow version came out. I'm a big gamer and some of my favorite series are The Legend of Zelda, Ace Attorney, Rune Factory, and of course Pokemon. I do watch anime occasionally, but I don't really watch it often because it's hard to find good ones to watch. I think my last anime was Midori Days which I thought was really good. I also do things like program and play guitar. I hope that's a little better of an intro and thank you Sheep for helping me get to writing a better one.

Years
    Hey Leonomonn! I love the picture of Gallade as Link! xD Welcome to the forums, and I look forward to battling and trading with you! :)

Years
    Nice to meet you Lyeiir, I'm definitely up for some battling and trading sometime. I'm actually trying to make a competitive team for the first time and I like testing them out to see how they do.

Years
    Awesome! I have a bunch of 4IV pokes for competitive breeding to speed up the process if you're at all in need. Just PM me what specifically you're in need of!

Years
    Hello there, nice to meet you Skrillexxvb. I'm working on a Ralts right now, but I have it at 4 IVs as is, but when I move on to another Pokemon I'll definitely take you up on that

Years
    Hello there, nice to meet you Skrillexxvb. I'm working on a Ralts right now, but I have it at 4 IVs as is, but when I move on to another Pokemon I'll definitely take you up on that

What kind of Ralts, specially offensive, or physically offensive? If it's physical I would definitely be interested in using Gallade, and would want to trade you.

Years
    It's intended to be physically offensive, but it currently has both, so I'm trying to adjust the IVs a little, but I'm getting there

Back