• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There

Years
  • Hello everybody :pink_boogie: I'm, as you can see, i am senor Nova. Now a little about myself and the magnificent world that is Pokemon.

I remember my very first copy of Red version when i was a wee Lad. It was on the Halloween of 1998 so i would've been the ripe old age of 5 years and i choose the tiny turtle as i called it :D It's safe to say i choose to play my newly beloved game with my awesome squirtle instead of going trick or treating that year.
    time to fast forward a few years to today. I have been collecting pokemon games for the past 16 years and have been a huge fan but after 16 years the game has gotten pretty repetitive so i have recently turned to Rom Hacks. So as my hello i also would like to mention that i plan on mastering the ways of Rom Hacking through this site >:D I believe everyone should have a hobby ^^b anyways that's a little about me and to why i choose to join this site. I love pokemon and i would love to learn about rom hacking.

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
    Years
  • Welcome, Nova. I know a lot of people come here for Rom hacks! We have a great little Emulation & Rom Hacking section as well as some awesome hackers. I see tutorials get posted all the time and I've played some really fun ones. I hope you can have one of those fun ones! :D. Make sure it's unique.

Anyways, welcome to PC. And I hope you enjoy your stay. If you need anything you can let me know or ask any mod, admin or super mod.

Years
  • Thank you for the welcome :) I will be looking around the forums for the next hour or so but if i need anything ill be sure to give someone a ring. thanks again ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hello Nova! (: Nice to meet you, and welcome to PC!

Heh, I think I started to play Pokemon Yellow around that time too (or maybe it was during the summer time)! I didn't really dress up as any pokemon characters though, because I was just learning about the series, but, the pokemon series was really fun to play, and the anime was pretty funny and awesome to! And heeey, I chose Squirtle too! Partly because I disliked all those rock types form Pokemon Yellow, hehe. ;o;

Anyways, as said above me, feel free to check out the Emuation and ROM Hacking section for all of your ROM Hacking needs, where you'll find many of the tools and necessities available for you there! Ah, and good luck on mastering it! It'll take time, but, you can do it. :3

Love to see you around again sometime, and hope you'll enjoy yourself around the forums! I'm sure we can become really good friends!

Years
  • I'm sure we will :D thank you for the warm welcome and easing me into the forums ^^ much appreciated

Back