• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi There

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2016
    Hi there

I'm Beary Funny and I like Pokemon (surprised?). I look forward to meeting people in this community!

pkmin3033

Hi Beary, welcome to PC! It's a pleasure to meet you~

Always nice to see someone who likes Pokemon joining us...we are a Pokemon forum, after all! Have you been into the franchise long? Which aspect of it do you like the most? Tell us a bit about yourself if you're of a mind to as wel, as we're looking forward to getting to know you a little more, too!

If you need anything or just want to chat, feel free to drop me a PM anytime. I look forward to seeing you around on the forums~

Years
  • Hello, Beary. Welcome to PokeCommunity. Nice to meet you. It would be great if you could tell us more about your journey with Pok?mon. We hope you enjoy your stay here.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
  • Ooo, super cute avatar you have there. :'o Welcome to the Pok?Community, Beary~!
    Would be really nice to know more about ya.. what's your favourite Pok?mon, type and game? ;3 What game did ya start out with in the series, as well? I personally started out with Red & Silver, so I had pretty much the best of both worlds, hehe! Still love both games to this day. ?

Hopefully we'll see lots of you on the forum, be sure to ask a staff member if you have any questions, concerns, or are stuck! Feel free to VM/PM me whenever if you'd fancy a chat. Have fun :]

Years
  • Heya Beary, welcome to PC & nice to meet you. =) Pok?mon fans are all awesome and I've already seen so many just from Pok?mon GO being out which is awesome. I hope you'll be around to discuss with us often, there is a bunch to do here.

See you. <3

Back