• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi there!

ScraggyKing20

electivire deserves better
Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    Hello! I've been lurking around this place to obtain resources for ROM hacking, because I've been interested in doing so, for quite a while.

I decided why not introduce myself to the community, maybe share my works and hopefully learn a lot about ROM hacking here and maybe to make some new friends along the way!

Hope we can all have a good time together and I can't wait to meet you all! :D

Years
  • Hi there Scraggy! It's nice to meet you. ^^

A lot of people join PC wanting to learn more about ROM hacks so you've chosen a good forum of course haha. Resources-wise I'm pretty clueless but we definitely do have a wide range of tools to utilize, including a Beginner's Lounge subforum if you want to ask questions or gather interest in your ROM hack idea. Have fun!

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Hey, welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll enjoy other things here other than ROM Hacking stuff. Anyways enjoy!

ScraggyKing20

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    Hi there Scraggy! It's nice to meet you. ^^

A lot of people join PC wanting to learn more about ROM hacks so you've chosen a good forum of course haha. Resources-wise I'm pretty clueless but we definitely do have a wide range of tools to utilize, including a Beginner's Lounge subforum if you want to ask questions or gather interest in your ROM hack idea. Have fun!

Nice to meet you too :D

Of course, besides ROM hacking, I would love to see what else the forum has to offer!

Last edited:

ScraggyKing20

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Sep 1, 2022
    Hey, welcome to the community. I'm sure you'll enjoy other things here other than ROM Hacking stuff. Anyways enjoy!

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

I'm interested to see what else the community has to offer :D

Back