• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi to all!

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Hello Guys
    My username is coolerice03
    I'm just a newbie here,
    please welcome me to this site :D
    I'm currently reading FAQ/Rules :)

Years
  • Well that's great you're reading the rules, they are important.

Welcome to PC, Coolerice! I remember when I was new here myself and I forgot to read the rules, and humiliated myself and even thought I would leave at one point. However, I decided to stick around because I managed to get over my mass humiliation caused by not following the rules. We're always glad to see new members, especially when they decide to read the rules because I feel sad when a new member gets in trouble. And I don't want the same thing to happen to you either.

So, is there any reason for joining PC? You didn't put much into your intro but don't worry, we can show you around in no time and you may even make a new friend along the way. Some good places I'd recommend for someone who wants to make friends might be in the Forum Games/Pokemon Trivia sections, Chit Chat & Polls, or even the club sections (one is for Pokemon clubs, the other isn't) and you'll probably make new friends fast. The Pokemon X & Y section is also booming in popularity right now due to the recent news leaked at E3. Are you excited for the games too? I sure am! My faves are Sylveon, Pancham, Helioptile, Vivillon, Skrelp, Clauncher, Xerneas and the starters right now. And I love the new characters too, damn well October can't come soon enough!

I do hope you stick around as an active member, and leaving without little posts has been something I've seen a lot with new members. Joining and then disappearing with little-to-no action. Have fun and remember, we have moderators like our Welcome Lounge mod Cirno who can help you with any questions you have! Have fun, and I hope to see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    Thank your Sir Hikari10 for greetings :)
    my reason for joining in pokecomminty is there are many pokemon fans and i heard of custom games of pokemon that called hacked.
    well i know that pokemon x and y but i dont know about that 5th generation either the pokemons too.
    but i played 1-4 generations
    from gbc to nds and my favorite team is Charizard, Ampharos, Dragonite, Gyarados, Scyther, Machamp, silver version is my favorite game of all pokemos :)
    i read forums rules because i know its important to a forums.
    I am a member of other forums sites and I am from Philippines
    I just finished reading the FAQ/Rules and its not that so strict.
    Right now I'll just stick on Forum Games YEAH!

Back